This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Technical Client Services Manager
Performance Assessment Network (PAN) is looking for a technical client services manager with a proven track record of successful vocational experience to join the PAN Client Services Team – a services team that helps our clients build test and reporting content, implement client processes and solutions, and provide specialized product and program support to both internal and external customers. The position is a full-time position in Carmel, IN.
PAN utilizes Agile Software Development, which is a team focused methodology that empowers the team to improve our process and product. Our team culture is all about getting stuff done while having fun. We work hard together to meet the needs of our customers, yet also find time to joke around and laugh with each other.
· Our contracts with several government clients REQUIRE you to be a US Citizen.
· A college degree with a high aptitude for Computing/Technology.
· Aptitude in mathematics, logic, and psychology.
· 1-2 years of professional experience.
· Be able to pass an extensive background investigation to work with the US Federal Government.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent sense of customer service.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
· A knack for consensus building through teamwork and collaboration. Software development is a team sport and we need people who aren’t afraid to share their ideas and want ideas and feedback from their team in return.
· A very high degree of intellectual curiosity. We need people who constantly think about how we can improve our process and produce excellent high quality solutions for our customers.
· A passion for creating excellent solutions and a willingness to hold both yourself and your team accountable (in a constructive manner of course!) for delivering them.
· A thirst for knowledge. We are looking for people who are driven to stay on top of trends and technology – always looking to see what could be leveraged to improve our process and product.